Gas Reducing and Control Boxes M-RK
Gas Reducing and Control Boxes M-RK For secondary level medical gas pressure reduction and control
- Pressure regulation between source and final devices
- Gas pressure control from sources and supply to gas control and closing box.
- Visual and sound alarm system
- Terminal units disconnection from medical gases supply from gas control and closing box.
- erminal units protection from pollution
- Two types of mounting: surface or flushed
- Safety-valve in outlet
- Filtration: 100 µm
- Controlled lines: 2 or 3
- Gas pressure in inlet :5 - 10 Bar
- Gas pressure in outlet : 2 - 8 Bar
- Gas pressure deviation in outlet : < 30 Kpa