Medical Gas Monitoring System M-MON
Medical Gas Monitoring System Centralized hospital medical gas monitoring system is designed to:
- Control the hospital medical gas system pressure in the gas sources, in the closure points of pressure regulation.
- Control of supplied medical gases flows, detecting possible gas leaks while analyzing earlier periods gas flow quantities.
- Perform used medical gases calculation for a day, a week, a year.
- Under the system given pressure and flows parameters signal to the central computer and the mobile communication system about impermissible deviations.
- Analyze the obtained information in the central computer, about the nature of faults alarms signals and their elimination method.
- Perform the most important systems installation working time accounting, notify about the equipment servicing terms, register the failures.
- Pressure control in comfortable bar graphs form.